We were established in 2001 and since 2014, we have acquired 4 companies!
What We Do: We create and deliver a technology platform to the automotive industry.
Our Culture: Here's a glimpse into our world:
JOB PURPOSE SUMMARY
You will be responsible for configuring, maintaining, and improving DealerSocket’s network infrastructure. This includes production datacenters along with multiple offices and remote facilities. As the primary member responsible for all networks you will be required to work closely with multiple teams and other groups to ensure network and system stability, scalability, optimum performance and uptime.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
• Administer/Design/Implement WAN Network for datacenter and remote facilities
• Identify, research, and implement network improvements
• Design/Create/Implement Network management and Automate processes.
• Switch, Router, and Firewall administration
• Load Balancer administration
• Work alone and with groups to identify and resolve issues with production, development, and office environments
• Document issues and resolutions in an incident tracking system
• Communicate information in regards to planned outages, unplanned outages and system performance issues to the appropriate parties
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience and knowledge
• Minimum of 5 years in Network administration
• Experience administering Brocade Switches and Routers
• Experience with Palo Alto and Cisco ASA Firewalls
• Experience administering advanced routing protocols
• Experience administering NetScaler Load balancers
• Experience with at least one scripting language, Windows/UNIX/Linux (bash, python, ruby, powershell ...)
• Present information in a clear and concise manner
• Strong problem identification and technical troubleshooting skills
• Ability to collaborate with other departments to solve issues
• Act with urgency, efficiency and attention to detail
PHYSICAL DEMANDS (TRAVEL, ETC.)
• Available to solve critical issues as necessary
• Be part of on-call rotation