Jr. Data Services Analyst
DealerSocket designs, develops, and provides a technology platform for automotive dealership industry. We deliver a product suite of software solutions for every department in an automotive dealership including marketing, finance, sales, service, customer experience, and data mining solutions. Using DealerSocket, more than 200,000 users at over 10,000 auto dealerships are optimizing their dealership with in-depth statistics to save critical time and money, while increasing sales and staff effectiveness. 1/3 of all cars sold in the United States and Canada are sold using our products.
Job Purpose Summary
The position is to provide assistance to customers who are having data related problems. Research and troubleshoot high level support issues related to data storage and retrieval. Maintain existing hardware and software integrations with third party vendors
· Responsible for proactive projects that will help prevent customers calling in.
· Coordinate with your supervisor in completing projects that are assigned to you.
· Convert, manipulate and scrub large volumes of data in various formats in Microsoft Excel
· Maintain a high-level of customer satisfaction with exceptional customer service, technical and consultative skills
· Collaborate with internal teams to resolve customer issues.
· Work on multiple issues at the same time, while providing excellent customer service to each individual customer.
· Perpetual learning of the DealerSocket product.
· Pursuing Degree in computer related field, Information Systems, Computer Science, Digital Media
· Customer Support 6 months to a year preferred
· Extremely detail-oriented
· Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Ability to respond to changing environments
· Organized and able to multi-task well
· Impeccable Dependability
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Display strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
Ability to complete projects in a timely manner