Software QA Analyst II
We design, develop, and provide a technology platform for automotive dealership industry. We have a product suite of really cool software solutions for just about every department of our customer's business. 1/3 of all cars sold in the US and Canada are sold using our products. We have software development teams in 4 states.
Here at the Draper, UT location we work on the CRM- the core of our product suite.
Awesome products: analytics, marketing, finance, sales, service, customer experience, and data mining solutions
Advancement opportunities: DealerSocket is growing rapidly. We have made several strategic acquisitions in order to deliver even more services to our clients. That adds to already diverse career paths.
Free soda fountain. Free bagels on Thursday and donuts on Friday.
No dress code. Convenient location right off 1-15. Walking distance from restaurants.
· Establish User Personas in collaboration with Product Management and team
· Document and execute Acceptance Tests
· Maintain DealerSocket’s test case library
· Coordinate and execute Risk Based Regression Testing activities for your team
· Participate in Deployment Testing exercises as needed
· Participate in all SCRUM events, including Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, daily stand-up and Sprint Review
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
· 4+ Years Software Quality Assurance experience preferrably for a Database Development team
· SDLC in an Agile/ SCRUM environment
· Test Case Management, Defect Tracking and Quality Reporting
· Continuous Delivery
· Some familiarity with SQL and ETL processes preferred.
Skills & Expertise
· Accuracy and Attention to Detail
· Work efficiently across distributed teams
· Aptitude for learning new technologies and concepts
· Proficient time management abilities
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· Identify and resolve workflow inefficiencies
· Communicate technical information to customer, vendor and various organizational units
Physical Demands (Travel, etc.)
· Required to participate in Major Releases in office.
· May be required to participate in Maintenance Releases remotely or in office.
Here's a glimpse into our world-