Customer Support Agent - Fun Tech Company!
DealerSocket was founded in 2001. Since our inception, we have become an industry leading provider of Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions for the automotive industry.
We create and deliver a fully integrated technology platform to auto dealerships.
Here's a glimpse into our world: https://www.themuse.com/companies/dealersocket/office/irving
Customer Care Representative
JOB PURPOSE SUMMARY
The position is responsible for supporting customers who have DealerSocket products.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
• Provide world class customer support via telephone, chat and email to clients and vendors
• Resolve customer’s questions about DealerSocket products
• Provide training to customers on best practices on how to use our systems
• High School diploma or equivalent; some college course preferred
• 1+ years of Customer Service experience, 1+ years of Technical Support Experience desired
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to respond to a fast paced and changing environment
• Organized and able to multi-task well
• Impeccably dependable
• Display strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Ability to identify issues and to solve problems with many variables