Customer Support Agent - 3 openings (iDMS) Fun Tech Company!
DealerSocket is a leading automotive technology platform that helps car dealerships in the United States, Canada, and Australia to improve profitability through a fully integrated suite of marketing, sales, service, customer experience, digital marketing, DMS, data mining and inventory management solutions.
We employ more than 1,000 people and serve over 10,000 dealerships!
Here is a quick glimpse into our world:
The Customer Support Agent is responsible for supporting customers who have DealerSocket products.
• Provide world class customer support via telephone, chat and email to clients and vendors
• Resolve customer’s questions about DealerSocket products
• Provide training to customers on best practices on how to use our systems
• High School diploma or equivalent; some college course preferred
• 1+ years of Customer Service experience, 1+ years of Technical Support Experience desired
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to respond to a fast paced and changing environment
• Organized and able to multi-task well
• Impeccably dependable
• Display strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Ability to identify issues and to solve problems with many variables