DealerSocket was founded in 2001 and is an industry-leading provider of Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions for the automotive industry. We help automotive dealers increase staff effectiveness, uncover sales opportunities, and increase customer retention- leading to increased revenue month after month. We are growing exponentially, and are looking for phenomenal people to grow with us. In 2015 we expanded our product lines, doubled our employee base, and opened new offices across the country. We pride ourselves on our amazing people, top-notch technology, and fun employee-focused corporate culture.
A Virtual Classroom Instructor is responsible for training customers remotely via Hands-on Lab.
Hands-on Lab is a unique software training method that involves up to 12 class members joining an online training session and completing learning exercises in a live software environment, under the direction of the Virtual Classroom Instructor. The Virtual Classroom Instructor can see the screens of each learner simultaneously and provide coaching as needed.
Hands-on Lab training sessions are segmented into distinct product areas and skill levels. The Virtual Classroom Instructor will be required to learn and teach all product areas of the DealerSocket software suite according to established class outlines.
A Virtual Classroom Instructor will teach multiple live training sessions per day. Non-teaching time will be spent helping customers register for and join training sessions and other tasks as needed to support the business
Complete certification process in a timely manner
- Arrive on time for scheduled shifts
- Ensure that assigned training sessions begin on time
- Follow the defined training outlines to deliver a consistent training experience for our customers
- Present training material in an understandable, engaging manner
- Learn the context of how DealerSocket’s software can be used to help an automotive dealership become more successful
- Answer questions that arise during training sessions
- Provide technical assistance for class members joining the training session
- History of reliability in previous positions
- Strong verbal presentation skills
- Patient demeanor with customers
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn new software
- Ability to troubleshoot basic computer issues
- Ability to learn and follow a training outline
- Ability to work 40 hours per week
- Drive for excellence and willingness to adapt quickly to change