Customer Support Representative (Inventory) Fun team!
DealerSocket was founded in 2001. Since our inception, we have become an industry leading provider of Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions for the automotive industry.
We create and deliver a fully integrated technology platform to car dealerships.
Here's a glimpse into our world: https://www.themuse.com/companies/dealersocket/office/irving
Position: Customer Support Representative
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
• Answer customers' technical questions and solve problems related to use of FEX, Autostar, or iDMS (dealer management system) and related products
• Use automated phone queue and remote support software
• Effectively document customer calls and problem resolution using SalesForce
• Act independently and assume complete ownership of each customer issue until resolved
• When necessary, collaborate with other resources to resolve issue
• Contact third party vendors with inquiries and request other technical assistance
• Work with team members in other departments for needed problem resolutions
• Use documentation and training tools and provide to customers when needed
• Provide guidance, leadership, technical consultation and training to other staff on problem resolution, new software releases, and additional features as needed
• Provide thorough follow-up with customers, team members, and the entire company, when necessary
Job Qualifications Education, Skills & Experience:
• Experience providing technical support
• Excellent problem solving skills are essential, working knowledge of troubleshooting techniques
• Excellent customer service skills, organizational, interpersonal, and verbal/written communication
• A comprehensive software background is preferred, hardware and systems understanding very
• Good presentation and training skills are desired
• Must be able to deal effectively with antagonistic situations, using interpersonal skills to defuse escalated situations
• Bilingual (Spanish and English) is a plus