DealerSocket is seeking a self-motivated Infrastructure Release Engineer to build, operate, maintain, and improve our CI/CD pipelines across multiple products and technologies. The position requires experience in a fast paced Agile/ SCRUM/ SaaS collaborative environment. Our management team fosters continuous innovation and encourages personal and professional growth.
JOB PURPOSE SUMMARY
Build, operate, maintain, and improve our CI/CD pipelines across multiple products and technologies.
Achieve this through close collaboration with Infrastructure engineers, DBA’s and SW developers to develop, monitor, and improve highly automated solutions. Communicate effectively with key stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure appropriate parties are informed of release engineering process, procedures, initiatives, and status.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
• Enable Development to deliver high quality applications at an increasingly rapid pace.
• As a team, develop and improve software application pipelines for new and existing services leveraging Infrastructure as Code, automation, configuration management, continuous integration, deployment automation, and automated test development.
• Clear communication to stake holders process, procedures, initiatives, and status reporting
• Collaborate with Developers, Infrastructure engineers, System Architects and Product Management in DevOps environment, jointly delivering technical solutions for DealerSocket customers.
• Project planning and execution utilizing cross functional resources.
• Troubleshoot application, software, and hardware level problems
• Practice agility and continuous improvement
Education: Bachelor's or Master’s degree in computer science.
• 5+ Years working as a part of highly effective software development organization- highly preferred
• Software delivery management in a fast paced SaaS environment preferred
• 1+ years of Continuous integration experience
• 1+ years of Continuous delivery experience
• 1+ years of Test Automation development experience
• Exposure of SDLC in an Agile/ SCRUM environment