WE ARE LOOKING FOR...
Wacky waving inflatable arm-flailing tube men have had their day. Now it’s our turn to show the automotive world what effective marketing is all about — and we need your help.
We’re looking for creative wordsmiths and skilled marketers with a passion for writing to help strengthen our award-winning team. Our ideal candidate is not only a great writer, but also enthusiastic about leveraging SEO and social media to effectively reach customers.Are you a writer who has been waiting for a position worthy of your talents? Do you have other noteworthy skills -- ping pong, salsa creation, mercenary Nerf War abilities -- that have gone woefully underutilized? If so, then a position as a Content Specialist at DealerSocket might be just what you’re looking for. Submit your resume today.
The position is responsible for creating unique online content for automotive dealerships.
• Writing unique copy for dealership blogs, landing pages and press releases
• Formulating content marketing strategy for dealerships
• Page building and uploading of landing pages and blogs
• SEO optimizing of all work
• Tracking results through analytics
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, English, Marketing or related field.
• Previous writing experience
• Experience working on a deadline
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Experience working with SEO in relation to content
• Experience working independently and in groups
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Excellent spelling and grammar skills
• Excellent proofing skills
• Ability to write creative and informative copy
• Knowledge of AP style
• Working knowledge of HTML
• An eye for design
• Knowledge of how businesses use social media
• Knowledge of Google Analytics
PHYSICAL DEMANDS (TRAVEL, ETC)
• Position requires individual to mostly sit at desk
• Some light travel is possible
PERKS & BENEFITS
• Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
• Company-paid Life & Disability Insurance
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
• Paid Parental Leave
• Wellness Program that pays up to $200 per year
• Collaborative & Open Office Environment
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,000 employees strong, serving nearly 8,000 dealerships. Visit careers.dealersocket.com to learn more about how you can join our winning team!