TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
Sure, you like browsing the ol' web. But have you ever had the desire to get into the backend of a website and change things up? As a Technical Support Engineer at DealerSocket, you can do just that. Now, you can't just go crazy with code, as you will be taking cues from a car dealership representative to update, fix and maintain their site to provide the best user experience. But you will get to put your stamp on some of the best automotive websites in the world. If you have experience as a web developer or customer service rep - or a combination of one or the other - we want to talk to you.
The position is responsible for supporting, updating and maintaining websites.
• Build, customize and modify customer websites.
• Provide client user, operational and technical support via telephone and email, including answering questions, investigate and resolve technical problems, and execute necessary changes to maintain or build website functionality.
• Custom code using Bootstrap, PHP, CSS & HTML.
• Vocational/Technical Degree or equivalent experience required
• At least one year of web developer experience is preferred.
• Customer Service Experience preferred.
• Excellent verbal communication skills are a must, with a proven capability to effectively interact with customers.
• Familiarity with cross browser compatibility and content management systems would be a plus!
• Ability to multi-task
• Knowledge of responsive design.
• Working knowledge
Physical Demands (Travel, etc.):
• Limited travel.
PERKS & BENEFITS
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,000 employees strong, serving nearly 8,000 dealerships. Visit careers.dealersocket.com to learn more about how you can join our winning team!