DATA IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST
An Implementation DATA Analyst of DATA Solutions will be a key individual in handling deadline based projects for new customers or products being added to a current customers suite. All our software applications are driven off data and the accuracy of that data is critical to our company being successful. This role is crucial in understanding the inner workings of the various DATA aspects of the platform including the troubleshooting & resolutions of those issues.
• Ability to work well under pressure for critical issues that require prompt response and resolution of the indicated issues.
• Ability to work well with timelines / deadlines and working to identify potential issues early and address those issues early.
• Coordinate with vendors to set up and troubleshoot software integrations.
• Create, modify and troubleshoot SQL Legacy DTS packages, SSIS packages and store procedures.
• Convert, manipulate and scrub large volumes of data in various formats in SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012, and Microsoft Excel
• Maintain a high-level of customer satisfaction with exceptional customer service, technical and consultative skills
• Professional & Timely communication through its various forms such as e-mail, IM, phone, and other areas is essential.
• Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively with your team members and project team members to bring cohesiveness to the group.
• Coach and mentor staff as appropriate to improve performance
• Work in conjunction as a leadership team to continue to progress your development & career through increased performance and quarterly based reviews.
• Education: High school Diploma / GED Required. Bachelor Degree Preferred. Preferably in computer science, computer information systems or IT Management.
• Excellent communication skills & detail oriented
• Basic troubleshooting skills & root cause analysis understanding
• MS SQL Server: Basic Knowledge - 2 years’ experience
• HTML / Web Development: Basic Knowledge -2 years’ experience
• Networking TCP / IP Knowledge: Basic Knowledge -2 years’ experience
• Software Precisionist: Microsoft Products including Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, Word
• PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Microsoft Access: 1-2 years’ experience (Preferred)
• Extremely detail-oriented
• Advanced troubleshooting skills and problem solving
• Ability to translate technical knowledge to a usable or understandable terminology to the remainder of the organization.
• Must have excellent problem solving skills and enjoy challenges
• Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude
• Organized and able to multi-task well
• Display strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Salesforce knowledge / previous use
• DealerSocket Product Platform knowledge
• Typically functions in an office environment
• Typically requires sitting, speaking, and computer use for extended periods of time. Travel may be required up to 10%.
PERKS & BENEFITS
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,000 employees strong, serving nearly 8,000 dealerships. Visit careers.dealersocket.com to learn more about how you can join our winning team!