DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,000 employees strong, serving nearly 8,000 dealerships. We hire the best and brightest employees with offices in Dallas Texas (HQ), Southern California, Utah, Wisconsin, Kaliningrad RU, and Bangalore, India. Visit careers.dealersocket.com to learn more about how you can join our winning team!
Our challenge is to use modern tools, techniques, and methods to develop, modify, and/or update complex and extremely powerful systems. Our customers and partners need applications that enable them to easily operate and expand their automotive business and efficiently manage their teams. Equally important is our visualization of clients’ needs to provide them the information they need to understand how their business is performing and what changes could be made to improve their performance.
DealerSocket is seeking experienced software engineers who can leverage their skill-set to grow as part of an Agile SCRUM team. They must be a quick learner and love challenging themselves to constantly raise the bar. This opportunity requires strong problem-solving skills, an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication as they deliver efficient, well designed, and tested software for a positive user experience. Innovative thinking and well-designed products with an emphasis on performance are a necessity to give our users the best experience possible.
Key Job Functions/ Requirements
· Lead the design, development, modification, and implementation of test automation architecture and framework
· Develop test tools, test beds, data mock ups, and other test infrastructure to continuously measure quality through continuous testing and integration
· Responsible for the research and implementation of the advanced features of test automation in an agile/scrum environment
· Research tool capabilities and integrate with other technologies by coding interfaces, new functions, custom objects, etc..
· Create, consult and maintain an environment where a Behavior/Test-Driven Development behavior is fostered
· Refactor legacy code when needed to implement unit testable design and write unit tests for that code
· Understand and provide oversight on the test infrastructure
· Release Automation & Deployment Automation across multiple environment types and application
· Collect and analyze test metrics, summarize test data, and make recommendations based upon findings
· Monitoring tools, log aggregation, dashboarding, and analysis tools to manage operations
· Provide technical guidance regarding automation, performance, scalability, security, design, and implementation of testing services
· Mentor new team members on domain and technology
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· 6+ years
Specialized Knowledge & Skills
· Hands on experience implementing test automation for enterprise applications (i.e. web, SOA, ETL, and backend)
· Proficient with open source automation tools (i.e. Selenium, Cucumber, SOAP/REST)
· Proficient with open source test frameworks (i.e. Keyword Driven, Hybrid, Data Driven, BDD,TDD)
· Proficient with programming languages (i.e. Java, Python, C#, Groovy)
· Experience with CI/CD process (i.e. Jenkins, Docker, ANT, Maven, Gradle, Build/Release tools)
· Hands-on experience with cloud-based applications, technologies and tools, deployment, monitoring and operations(i.e. Cloud Foundry, AWS, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch, Grafana, Kibana, etc.)
· Experienced technical knowledge on QA industry tools (i.e. Selenium Web Driver, JBehave, Jira, REST Assured, Postman, HP ALM, Coded UI, Locust, SOAP UI, Groovy, Cucumber, TestNG, Appium, and Assurance/Testing IT competencies)
· Proficient with Agile testing methodologies and best practices
· Familiar with front-end technologies (NodeJS, ReactJS, Redux, Redux-Saga, Redux-Form, JSS, Axios)
· Familiar with NoSQL databases (i.e. Document Store, Key-Value Store, Distributed databases, Graph databases, …)