DealerSocket, Inc. is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant. The candidate will demonstrate a high level of performance and maintain the utmost in professional demeanor as well as the highest level of confidentiality.
Candidate must be flexible and excited about working in a fast-paced company; have proven expert communication and organizational skills; and be willing and able to focus on both internal and external customer service to meet business needs
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform basic and advanced administrative duties for executives they support.
• Plans, coordinates and ensures schedule is followed and respected. Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to time and office.
• Serve as point of contact for all incoming communications from employees, clients, vendors, partners and associates.
• Ability to juggle difficult schedules and make it look easy!
• Manage executive calendars, the corporate calendar; coordinate events and meetings (in person/ Skype / web conference).
• Provide front desk support to include phones, greeting guests, managing supplies.
• Assist in scheduling Executive team meetings, taking meeting notes and assigning/communicating/tracking follow up of actions arising during the meeting.
• Coordinate all travel arrangements, including international travel.
• Compile expense reports and track expenses.
• Control administration budget, authorize purchase requisitions and handle invoices.
• Organize and maintain confidential files.
• Manage executive team’s business and personal contacts.
• Compose emails and letters; handle Fed Ex and outgoing mailings.
• Miscellaneous projects as assigned.
SPECIAL SKILLS / COMPETENCIES
• Self-starter who is able to exercise diplomacy and can maintain a high level of confidentiality.
• Work with limited supervision.
• Take initiative and exercise sound judgment.
• Able to communicate professionally with clients and colleagues of all levels
• Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks effectively
• Able to manage the daily distractions and requirements that arise professionally
• Ability to problem solve so that issues are not elevated unnecessarily to executives.
• Must be available during “off” hours to handle international calls and communications.
• Very strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
• Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
• Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
• Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
• Position is based in Irving, TX with potential for travel for training and other business needs that may arise
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Ideal background has supported a fast-paced “C” Suite
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Visio, Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms
PERKS & BENEFITS
• Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
• Company-paid Life & Disability Insurance
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
• Paid Parental Leave
• Wellness Program that pays up to $200 per year
• Collaborative & Open Office Environment
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,000 employees strong, serving nearly 8,000 dealerships. Visit careers.dealersocket.com to learn more about how you can join our winning team!