PRODUCT BUSINESS ANALYST
The Product Management team is looking for an experienced Product Business Analyst to join the team. We are searching for an experienced Business Analyst who can gather important company data and compile it into reports shareholders and departmental managers can use. We need someone who can take charge of a project and deliver results that will make the organization more profitable. Our ideal candidate has the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and translate business data into digestible information that improves corporate processes.
• Help create and maintain product management metrics and dashboards according to the PLP.
• Help create and maintain a product stack ranking tools to create consistent stack ranking across products.
• Leverage vast array of financial and customer data to analyze and determine product/solutions health and operational effectiveness
• Data to use in analysis:
• Customer segmentation
• Sales win/loss metrics
• Cancelation metrics
• Pricing metrics
• Margins, Discounting, Volume, Sales by SKU
• Bookings metrics
• Revenue metrics
• Price increases
• Whitespace metrics
• Finding trends in the above data and providing recommendations to get product ahead of issues
• Assist PMs in the creation of business cases with projected ROI, and goals via business impact.
• Provide framework for forecasting but PM Directors will own the forecast number.
• Work with vendor management and PMs to establish metrics based annual price increases.
• Assist Finance in forecasting revenue and attrition according to business cases and known metrics.
• Help manage PM/PO skills matrix
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
• 5+ years experience in data and analytics
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, operations, research, statistics, math, economics, or related analytical discipline.
• Highly analytical with strong, demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking capabilities.
• Work cross-functionally throughout the organization to drive analysis-driven change
• Demonstrates complex problem resolution proficiency and the ability to identify/implement process and system enhancements
• Proficiency with analytical and presentation tools such as Excel, Salesforce, and PowerPoint.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
PERKS & BENEFITS
• Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
• Company-paid Life & Disability Insurance
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
• Paid Parental Leave
• Wellness Program that pays up to $200 per year
• Collaborative & Open Office Environment
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,000 employees strong, serving nearly 8,000 dealerships. Visit careers.dealersocket.com to learn more about how you can join our winning team!