ASSOCIATE INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER
The Associate Infrastructure Engineer deploys and manages Windows Server based systems and datacenter hardware used in the development and production infrastructure of SaaS applications. This position requires the ability to quickly learn and grow datacenter and Windows Server based administration skills in a rapidly growing and changing environment.
• Collaborates with other infrastructure teams, developers, business analysts and other business stakeholders to gather requirements and implement systems to meet business and technical objectives, SLAs, availability and capacity requirements including high availability, farms/clusters, disaster recovery, and redundant systems.
• Creates, implements, and maintains pre-production and production systems including technologies such as PowerShell, IIS, MSSQL, Terraform, monitoring systems, network services, and others in data center and cloud services environments.
• Performs all tasks in accordance with Agile and/or Waterfall project management methodologies, adhere to version & release management, scheduling, change control, security and applicable operational policies and procedures.
• Provides on-call support to resolve and/or escalate production incidents or issues outside normal working hours including support during software deployment/release activities.
• Creates and maintains system procedural and technical documentation.
Education: Associate Degree or equivalent experience and/or knowledge
• Demonstrable skills in deployment, configuration, maintenance and administration of Windows Server operating systems and Windows applications
• Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills, proven ability to prioritize multiple activities and objectives to thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
• Experience in a SaaS web development environment.
• Strong virtualization knowledge, particularly with VMWare ESX/ESXi.
• Experience working with scripting languages (PowerShell, Bash, Python, Terraform, etc.)
• The following skills/experience not required but considered to be a plus:
o Experience with continuous software deployment.
o Experience working in a Scrum Agile workflow.
o Experience working in a DevOps environment.
o Experience working with SANs or other storage technologies.
o Experience working in Cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCP)
PERKS & BENEFITS
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,000 employees strong, serving nearly 8,000 dealerships. Visit careers.dealersocket.com to learn more about how you can join our winning team!